Frontline 5 Bedroom Villa - Puerto del Carmen
Frontline to the sea!! Luxury 5 bedroom 6 bathroom villa with direct access to the sea below. Located in between the Old Town of Puerto del Carmen and Puerto Calero.
This was once voted the most beautiful house in the Canary Islands and with this frontline location and views you can see why. There are 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms in total split between the main house and a groto made from volcanic rock. The main house has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, large lounge with sea views, dining room, large separate fully fitted kitchen with Island feature, garage with WC, gymnasium with WC, private freeform pool and manicured gardens and sunbathing areas.
The annex is completely separate from the house with its own entrance and comprises of 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and a lounge/kitchen with private terrace and gardens.
The house is in immaculte condition inside and out and is in the design of Cesar Manrique.
- Frontline onto the sea between Puerto del Carmen and Puerto Calero
- Frontline onto the sea
- Voted thee most beautiful villa in the Canary Islands
- 4 Bedrooms and 5 bathrooms in the main house
- Separate annex/volcanic groto with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom plus kitchen and terrace
- Main house has large lounge with sea views
- Separate dining room
- Large kitchen with Island feature
- Private pool with plenty of sunbathing terraces and gardens
- Direct access to the sea and sunbathing on the rocks below the house
- Covered BBQ area
- Gym with WC
- Private gated entrance with driveway
- In the style of Cesar Manrique
- The best location on the Island to live
- Built size: 650m2
- Plot size: 2500m2
Built Size: 650 sqm
Plot size: 2500 sqm
No. of bedrooms: 5
No. of Bathrooms: 6
Interested in this property? Contact us now!
Interested in this property? Call us now on 0034 928 516 238 or fill out the form below!
Puerto del Carmen office
Avenida de las Playas 43, Local 4 (in front of tourist information office)
Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote
Monday to Friday: 9.00am to 7.00pm
Saturday: 10.00am to 2.00pm
Telephone: 0034 928 516 238
Fax: 0034 928 512 675